Friday, December 9, 2011

Willamette Valley West OV & GOR

This was such a good day. First lets start off with the theme, "Camp Rainbow" what an awesome cute idea. Plus I was an outdoor school counselor during high school which I absolutely loved. It added so much to the effect that they had a campfire and sleeping bags in the middle of the floor. Mrs. Noah's first concern was that they might try to make us get in the sleeping bags as part of the addendum. I don't know if that would have been better or worse than what they actually made us do. For the addendum we had to run back and forth AND try to pop balloons AND color things. It would have been totally fine (actually it was fine and it was lots of fun) but the new GWA crown adjusts based on the size of your head but doesn't stay in place very well, and the more I ran back and forth the more loose it got. I want to thank so much the girls from St. Mary's who held the crown when I realized that I needed to take it off. I do love the chicken dance so it was kind of fun to end it that way. The gift is adorable and hanging up in my room and I think its super awesome that it is chalkboard paint, and I would love to draw on it but I don't want to erase all of the girls name. The mad libs for the Grand Officers and Choir members was awesome too. It was such a wonderful day and I can't wait to see what all of the other Official Visits and Grand Officer receptions will have in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment